Sunday, November 14, 2010

Creative Blurrrr

Since I last posted, I have been out and about all over Colorado Springs offering my creations. I've at least turned over my inventory once and have met folks from Monument to Ellicot to Manitou Springs. It has been truly amazing building a sense of creative community.

All that being said, I have not posted one blog since July and have let my etsy site dwindle to almost nothing, even though my inventory is bulging. Organizing and vending takes a lot of focus. Good news, my gems are being well received and my unique style is continuing to flourish.

Here's a peek at my current inventory: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=vrosenkrantz&target=ALBUM&id=5539502924723478769&authkey=Gv1sRgCKnA7q-Ez7zwxgE&feat=email

Gratefully wishing you all a season of thankfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment