Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Good News - My First Post

So much good news to share.


FIRST my web page is up:
http://www.rosescreativity.com/




AND my on-line store was launched yesterday at:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/rosescreativity



It's a start. My photographic skills for on-line store are developing and I have SO MUCH to post. One friend told me to just add one or two items a day, so keep checking back. OR come to one of the up coming shows to see my inventory in person.

This weekend I will be showing my intentional jewelry at 3 places!

1) Gainesville Art Walk Holiday Festival on Friday Dec 4, 2009, 7 - 10 pm. I will be at the South Main Community Arts studio at S. Main St and SE 5th Avenue (next door to Civic Media Center). This will be my first show with my jewelry. Cool.

2) Sanctuary Yoga Trunk Show on Saturday Dec 5th, 2009 from 3 to 6 pm at 408 W. University Avenue.

3) Every Woman's Holiday Art Festival in St. Augustine, FL from 11- 5 pm.


IN ADDITION: I will be launching my ART PLAY classes in February 2010. The first class will be 4 weeks and will focus on introductory creativity skills: making colors, vision journaling, collages, and mandalas.

1 comment:

  1. I checked out your page and you have lots of beautiful art. Congratulations on getting this set up!!

    ReplyDelete