Friday, December 11, 2009

Take a Chance on Love

Oh Yes, I will!

Last weekend I put my intentional jewelry creations out for public sale at three shows. There was a wonderful reception for my unique, one of a kind pieces. Many wonderful items went home with new and old friends. And the whole weekend was an adventure:

(1) While Friday ArtWalk at SMarts was a slow due to wet and cold weather, it was a sweet gathering and I received lots of blessings from many directions (as well as a few sweet sales from friends);

(2) Sat at Sanctuary Yoga was super both in connections and sales (perhaps the yogini's are my true market).

(3) And Sunday Dave and I schlepped it all to St. Augustine; the weather was ... ugh ... disappointing, but I more than made the tank of gas and dinner out and we had fun being by the beach. SO... over all it was a great first weekend out.

Thank you for sharing in my joy and blessings.

There were many wonderful artists out there sharing in the shows. I made some sweet connections (see OhMary in following blog) and enjoyed the variety of creative talents.

And many folks loved my fun bracelets -- "Take a Chance on Love!" Not only did I sell out of most of my inventory, but I also received invitations to display this item for sale at a local store and the museum shop. It is worth it to take a chance to do what I love!

Blessings of Creativity to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment